Thursday, January 6, 2011

Drum roll pleeeease........

296....that is not an area code....that is my official weigh in weight. EEEEEEEEK.... That is a big number but it just makes me wanna work even harder at trying to make it a smaller number. I went to weigh in today at the West Jordan Gold's Gym. They asked us to come in a sports bra and short shorts or a 2 peice bikini. Ummmm...BIKINI??!! No thanks. So I went with the other option.
So I went there fully dressed with the shorts and sports bra under my clothes. I took off the jeans....ok, feel ok....then they asked me to take the shirt off....AAAHHHHH....do I HAVE to?!! So the shirt comes off. After the initial shock of standing there half naked in front of 3 skinny, healthy strangers, it wasn't that bad. I got on the scale and they took down my weight. Then I had to hold this thiny ma gingy in front of me so that it can measure my fat or body mass index....I mean...it's a thinky ma gingy, what the heck does that little machine know...it told me that I was 46% fat....46 PERCENT?!! FOR REALS...I dont believe it. I'm just big boned. LOL...and that is the mentality that got me to 296 pounds!! LOL. But 46 % WOW. That's about half of me....half of me is just FAT!!! Welllll, I aint trippin...I am bound and determined more then ever to get this done. I NEED IT!!
After I left the gym, my trainer called. He was the winning trainer in last year's "Lighten Up" competition that Fox and Gold's Gym did. He sounds good. I heard that he is hard and I cant wait to really work out. We wont be able to meet up until Monday, due to busy schedules. But until then, he has challenged me to drink only water, cut out salt/sodium from my diet and to do at least 1 hour of cardio every day. I will take him up on his offer and hopefully when we meet on Monday I will have lost a pound or 2....a pound is a pound, right?!
Well guys. I can't even tell you how excited I am for this change/challenge. It's gonna be great!!

3 comments:

  1. My husband loved having Ben as a trainer. He is awesome. Ben really helped him get out of his comfort zone when working out. He's learned alot from him. Keep up the good work. You got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Team Bexy all the way!! I'm so happy for you, and can't wait to see your transformation!! It's all in the mind girl, all in the mind!! Get it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you're saying next time I see you you'll be sporting a 2 piece? You go girl, that's freak'n awesome!!

    ReplyDelete