Friday, November 13, 2009

Hooooold on....change is coming....


Liz is forever pulling her hair onto her face, like covering half her face...you know that kind of style....I could never understand it. Anyways, and it freaken bugs me. So everytime I see her doing that, I always yell at her to pull her hair back cuz she looks like an animal!! Yeah, I know..I need change what I call my kids! hahaha....so I was expressing my concerns about her always doing this to one of my cousin's Lote and she tells me, "duh Betsy, cut her some bangs." *LIGHTBULB*.....Good idea.


So when we get home, I ask Liz, "Hey Liz, would you like some bangs?". And mind you, I was saying it in the tone of voice like, you don't really want bangs do you??, type of tone! LOL..and she turns around and says, "Oh yes! I would love some." So I you tube some bang cutting tips and we attempt to cut some bangs. I sent a picture of our final product to my brother Asa and this was his response


"hahahahahahahha.....LOL LOL LOL...dang Bets, that's messed up...why you do that to my neice for"


Sidenote...I dont know why the hell I even sent it to him....hell, he's been in prison half his life, he don't know what's style and what's not!!!! hahahaha..that's what I told myself, after i got his text.


I think I did good. Asa's girlfriend is a hair stylist and she said I did good and that if I wanted to, I can take Liz there and she will texture her bangs for me, which I'm sure in hairstylist terms that means-yeah, you hella F#^&ed it up. LOL. But, I believe myself and I think I did a good job and better then that, LIZ LOVES IT!!!


11 comments:

  1. ha ha thats exactly what I say to my brother when he be hatin! u did way good I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I'm following you...you better follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...okay, dont EVER comment on my blog just to tell me that that yer following me!! hahaha...okay, I'll follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her bangs look GREAT!! Thank heavens 4 mothers & YOUTUBE!! Love it Bets!! Good job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did so good. I would've never thought of you tubing how to cut hair. Wow the things you can find online. I cut my girls bangs once and seriously jacked it up..LOL, luckily my bros ex cuts hair and fixed it..hahaha! Good job though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy heck bets...i totally youtubed my bangs, too. lol...well, and then i had someone cut them again a few weeks later. love the bangs...she's bangin! but you are an awesome mother. love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job bets!! ur right. ppl in prison have no sense of fashion. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa I don't know why you thought you were a hairstylist...but!!! JK you did a good job Betsy...although I'm no stylist haha no really tho you did good. And as long as she loves it, then leave it be :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, they look total pro. And ask Lote - I'm a hair stylin' badass!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "She bangs, she bangs! Oh baby, when she moves, she moves..I go crazy!" Love the bangs Liz..goodness Bets, Liz is truly growing up, and growing up soooo beautifuly! :)

    ReplyDelete