Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dilly Dally....

WHOA!!! It has been such a looooooong time since I've blogged and so much has happened that I don't know where to start....I guess we'll start from the very begining, a very good place to start. And first thing is, I wanna let ya'll know that I'm still alive and beautiful...hahhhaa....freaken R, yeah right...I haven't been out walking in about 2 weeks and I feel like crap! It really does help to have people to go with and lately my walking partners have all been busy. Either that or they havent been calling me - JERKS!!! They dont want me to be skinny like them...hahaha...I guess if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself....I'll start next week (story of my life) HA!

Liz is still enjoying her training bra. We need to go out and have her choose some that she likes. She thinks she is just some HOT SHEEEE when she has one on!! LOL. Isi is still very naughty and likes to test me....but I guess he always fails his tests cuz he gets whipped all the time!! hahah..calm down people who don't hit their kids...its just a pat on the butt. He knows that I am the discplinary in our family so he tends to draw towards Teki and Liz more....ah well...less diapers for me to change. LOL...kidding. He cracks me up soooo much and I just love being home to watch his little personality come out and develop and he is reminding me more and more of Teki....just a little goof ball. We are entering the "Terrible Two's"...so I'm NOT looking forward to that. Teki is doing good at school...least, that's what he's telling me. I'll know the truth when we get his grades next month.

I can't believe that the year is almost over. It has been a great year so far and a lot has happened. This is my most favorite time of the year...candy at halloween, turkey for days in November and then christmas...love the feelings, love the smeels, love the snow, love the family time....love love love it all.

On a side note, halloween was good and I will need to post pix of me cuz I was freaken scary, if I can say so myself....wwhoooeoooww....goosebumps....I just scared myself just thinking of my costume!! hahaha....well, here is another blog that is just kinda all over the place....SORRY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog. Your descriptions of your kids are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy u my friend are freakin hilarious!!! Love the updates....Im trippen over Isi almost being 2 what the where have I been? HELLO!!! Love ur blogs freakin REAL!!!

    ps The website I use to make my picture books and kafu is snapfish.com I love em because they are reasonably priced items!!! love ya!!! u were missed (blogging)
    pss what was the website u used for ur moms book? that was a sweet idears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...found you!! Thanks for the comment on my blog about "work" thats the story of my life!! Love reading your blog too funny...keep up on it so i can come read and laugh like an idiot here at work!! Love you gurl

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man Bets..your blog is funny! I'm glad you are blogging. Please don't ever make us wait that long to laugh hard again!! I'll go walking with u!! And you know you can call people too..JERK! haha

    ReplyDelete