Friday, November 13, 2009

It's about that time!!!


So here I was, slaving away at my job (facebook) when my son wakes up and comes to the living room. He's just walking around and whatever, then I notice that he starts to pull his shorts off. I don't pay him no mind cuz he usually likes to walk around the house in just his diaper, he's animalistic like that sometimes. LOL.
So, I just glance at him as he's trying to pull his shorts off, and I go back to work (facebook)....cuz by now, I've gotten into work and I'm soooooo deep in my studies(being nosy on people's status).

Then I start to notice this smell....and it gets stronger and stronger and all the while, I was stuck on my work (the computer screen). The smell becomes so strong, it's starting to overwhelm the whole living room and it actually breaks the trance that the computer put on me and I turn, only to find him bucket ass naked running around the living room and hallway. He had taken off his diaper and I think he was hinting to me that he is ready to be potty trained!! So, I think it's about that time. He even left me little brown hints all over the floor. LOL.



So, instead of going with my first instinct, which was to slap him and drag him by his hair to the shower, I pick him up and rush him to the toilet!! :) He was a PRO!!! He got that toilet all figured out, probably from him spending so much time in there. Between following me and Teki into the bathroom, I'd say he spends a good amount of his day in that room!!! LOL. So he finished the rest of his "duty", no pun intended, in the toilet and I help him off. Then we clean him up with his baby wipes and he walks over to the side of the toilet and flushes the toilet!! *tear*....my diaper days are coming to an end!!!! YAY for potty training....I'm sure he wont actually be ready for another year or so but I'm glad he's leaving me little "hint's" to help me realize that potty training time is getting closer.

5 comments:

  1. CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW GROWN UP UR SON IS NOW I SWEAR IT WAS JUST YESTERDAY WE WERE AT UR SHOWER!!! TIME FLIES WHEN UR HAVIN FUN!!! YAY FOR POTTY TRAINING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!! Way 2 successfully go w/your 2nd instinct instead of your 1st. Lol. Your son is CUTE & I love all his hair!! :D Can't believe he already had his 1st potty training experience. That's AWESOME!! They grow up too fast. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at your "work"!! You're so descriptive...hahaha
    Good luck with the potty training. My son was the easiet one to potty train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol.... love this post! My son has been potty trained for almost a year now and he STILL comes to me to wipe his butt after he goes #2..... ewwwww gross! Love your little boy's hair, all wild and in his face.... it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her new hair dew.... I can't wait to potty train my son miss and love ya!!

    ReplyDelete