Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fie ilo people...check it out!!

So, I'm new to all of this blogging stuff. I have friends who have been bloggin and telling me to blog but I've been putting it off cuz I'd much rather waste my time doing other things like facebook and watch TV! But after going onto my friend Dianna Otukolo's page, I must say...I am loving it. This is such a good way to keep in touch with everyone, or if you dont wanna keep in touch, you just wanna keep tabs, this is also a good way to do all that...you know, fie ilo on people you love to hate or hate to like and turn on yer internet stalking skillz!!

This is also a way to talk your friends ears off without having to talk!!!

So stay tuned....Imma hook my mug up cuz I got stories fah daaaaayzz!!!

5 comments:

  1. lol!! I'm so glad you started blogging Betsy!! Thanks for putting me on blast! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more glad I started...sorta, cuz between this and facebook, I'll never find time for house work or my family!! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay u got a blog now add me lol I got another blog to stock while I go crazy over being prego! love u bets

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Kalo...hope you dont go tooo crazy!!! Yer almost there. How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha!! Love this post & love having you on board this 'MUG' Lol. How the heck did you find me?? You have DEFINITELY turned on your internet skillz!! Hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete