Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Guess what I learned how to do??!!!!


YAY for me!!! I'm getting a hang of this slowly but surely!!! So, tonight I figured out how to add an image...notice I sain "an"...still working on how to add a few images onto one post!!! LOL. My goal is to become "blog savy" like all of y'all.
Anyways, so here is a picture that was taken last fall! I will post up more pix cuz I know my shizz is pretty boring. Like reading a long book with no pictures. LOL...cuz the pictures TOTALLY do it for me. HA! Okay, it seems I do my best work on here when it's way late and I am delirious.
More pix to come y'all!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PHOTO!!! YAY!! CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE MORE PHOTOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture! Hey don't feel too bad I've been blogging for a while and I still have to ask Anna an Klarah to help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COME OVER & I'LL SHOW U ALL THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE!!!!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pix!! Oh and I enjoy reading your long books without pictures!! If it were boring that would be another story but its not and I love it!!! BTW Anna could help you out she is pretty intelligent when it comes to these things!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo, date night on FB chat so you can show me how to become BLOG SAVVY like you? :)

    ReplyDelete