Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Drawing Blanks


Can I just say that I hella freaken love my kids. They are the cutest ever. I know every mother says the same thing about their kids...and every mother is CORRECT!!! :)

I been wanting to come and blog....just write...anything....about what ever has been going on. But I just havent been on cuz I've been drawing blanks. Sunday we.....uuuhhh....we..... ummmm... weeeeeeeeeeeee...... Well, Monday we did some....uhhhh...Monday? Mooooonday? Hmmmm...Monday weeeeeee...... Well, last Saturday there was this one ummmm....it was uhhhhh........ Hmmmm....Sunday. Oh yeah, Sunday wellllll.... YEAH! Drawing blanks. LOL

We DID go to San Jose on Saturday for my brother's football game. Utah State University against San Jose State University. WE WON!! YAY. It was a fun game and it was good to go with my sister Karma, that lives out there and my mom, who works out there. The kids had a blast and the weather was sooo nice. We tried to catch a 6am flite back so we got to the airport at 5am....HELLA got bumped off the first 3 flites and finally got a flite out at 1pm and got back into SLC at 4pm. That was a VERY long day. Good thing I had left baby Line here in SLC with her daddy. It was just me and the 2 kids. Isi did pretty well. I was mostly worried about him if we were to get stuck at an airport..which we did. Oooh the GLAM life of standby!!!

Isi was cooperative during the flite tho. I was happy. He had fun during snack time. He dipped his Biscoff cookie in sprite...I dunno. I guess he gets that from his dad. To pass the time between take off and landing, I had him watch a movie on the laptop.

So, I learned that I can travel with 2 kids and not kill any of em. I will have another test this Friday. I am taking all my kids to Arizona for a birthday party...ALLL THREEEE!!! So we'll see how that goes. This is when Benadryl comes into play, I guess.

6 comments:

  1. Your kids ARE sooooo cute!!! :) Love your son's long hair!! :)
    Great pictures of your kids all knocked out on the floor of the airport...I have a few of my kids doing that too!! haha Oh the life of a standby traveler......it's so nice isn't it!! :) I'm actually flying to Hawaii 2morrow morning....gotta run some errands for my MIL, but why not make a vacay out of it right? hahaha Love ya Bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Mon...I'd love to run errands in Hawaii!!! LUCKY!!! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting bumped is the WORSE! But getting bumped with kids is a nightmare... at least all went well for you though. Good luck with this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. At your drawing blanks... and abt dipping the cookie into the sprite. He IS like his dad. I remember how teki always ate the weirdest things. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are too cute!!! :) Love that you started blogging more! I need to catch up too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree ur kids are freakin adorable!! U go girl!! dont u feel so accomplished when u can get through a flight with hair still in tact lol

    ReplyDelete