Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm back...I think.....

Soooooo, yeah. The last time I blogged was about a year ago....I think it says Nov. 26, 2009, to be exact. It's like, you know when you have a class, and you skip class for a few days and you go back and you are so far behind that you dont even wanna deal with it. You feel overwhelmed with all the work that needs to be done in order for you to catch up. Finally you just stop going to class.....out of sight, out of mind. Yeah...that's kinda how I felt thinking about coming back to blog. I missed a few days, then it turned in to a few weeks, then a few months and before I knew it, a whole year had passed by and I havent blogged. I just feel like SOOOOO much has happened that I just dont know where to start. So I guess I'll just give a little synopsis.

So, since my last post in November 2009 here is what happened:
Dec: Decided to tell Liz she was adopted...this is a gooood story and when i'm not lazy I'll tell the story...it was so sad... also started a diet...
Jan: Isi turns 2, went to Maui for a week w/4 of my BFF's, found out I was pregnant...
Feb: officially ended my diet and found I had lost about 18 lbs :) filed our adoption papers with the court.
Mar: Turned the big THREE-OH!! I feel soooo old. Finalized our adoption to Liz (another cool experience)
Apr: My angel turned 4, sealed Liz to us in the SLC temple (another cool story :))
May: Liz turns 9, we find out we are having a girl :)
June: Teki turns 30
July: Pregnant, HUGE and hot as hell....
Aug: refer to "July"
Sept: had my baby girl 9/24
Oct: My baby brother Asa gets married
Nov: I get back to blogging...

I think that about sums it all up.

Other then that, there has been HELLA crap that has gone on inbetween the workouts and the baby but I think I wanna start another post. Just wanted to catch everyone up to speed with my life. So, wish me luck that I keep "coming to class" so that I don't get overwhelmed with all the super fun and exciting things that happen in my life *sarcastic voice* YAY!

2 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOO GLAD UR BACK GIRL U WERE MISSED NO REALLY!!! I LOVE FOLLOWING UR BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean about time! hahaha welcome back Betsy :) Missed your funny posts!!

    ReplyDelete